To register for healthcare in the UK you must register with a General Practitioner (GP). There is a GP surgery on campus at the university ( university Health centre). 

You can register for the University Health Centre here you will need to provide your name and details and fill out a health questionnaire online. You will then need to visit the surgery to complete your registration. You will usually need to provide a proof of ID, such as a passport. 

The emergency services number in the UK is 999, if you would like non emergency health care advice you can ring 111 24 hours a day. You can also get in touch with us if you need first aid help or would like to talk to someone, you can raise a ticket with us here