What support is available if I need to self-isolate?
If you receive a positive test result, receive a text from Test & Trace or are experiencing symptoms, then please let us know as soon as possible by em...
Mon, 9 May, 2022 at 1:44 PM
If someone in my flat is self-isolating, how do we share a communal kitchen?
During the isolation period, please ensure that social distancing is in place and that the communal kitchen is sanitised before and after use. We would also...
Mon, 9 May, 2022 at 1:44 PM
Will I be required to wear a face covering?
Face coverings are now optional and you are not required to wear a face covering around the building.
Mon, 9 May, 2022 at 1:46 PM
Where can I find more information about COVID?
For more information about coronavirus, its symptoms, how to avoid catching it and what to do if you have it, please visit the NHS website. If you’re worrie...
Mon, 9 May, 2022 at 1:49 PM
What happens if I can’t get my visa?
If you can’t obtain a visa, then you will be released from your contract under our No Visa No Pay policy. However, you will need to send the details and pro...
Sun, 5 Dec, 2021 at 10:00 PM