24 hour Mental Health Support
- Together all - https://togetherall.com/en-gb/ - this is a 24/7 safe supporting community for mental health
- Samaritans – call on 116 123 to chat to someone 24 hours a day
- NHS mental Health West Yorkshire Support Line 0800 183 0558
- Ring 111 to get health advice
- Text SHOUT to 85258
Specific Mental Health Support contacts
- Switchboard- If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+
- Consortium – 24 hour support service for anyone trans, intersex, transitioning or non binary 0330 043 4069 or you can texts us on WhatsApp using the same number
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM). If you identify as male, you can call the on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.
- The Mix -If you're under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service.
- Papyrus HOPELINEUK -If you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus
- HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.
- Muslim Youth Helpline – faith and culturally sensitive issues helpline – 7 days a week (4pm-10pm) 0808 808 2008 or live chat at https://myh.org.uk/