Part time jobs are a great for a source of income and meeting new people.
Here are some top tips for getting a part time job alongside your studies:
- You will need a national insurance number (NI) to work in the UK - you can apply for one here
- Make sure your CV is up to date
- You may need proof of address - we can provide you with this, if you need
- Make sure you have set up a UK bank account
- You are able to work a maximum of 20 hours a week during term time alongside your studies
The university job shop have lots of information on available part time jobs in Huddersfield, as well as information on how to improve your CV. You can visit the job shop either on campus or online here