For more information about coronavirus, its symptoms, how to avoid catching it and what to do if you have it, please visit the NHS website, you can call 119 for advice and support

If you are worried about a friend, concerned about the situation or need emotional support, you can get in touch with the team at reception and we will be able to assist and or to put you in touch with a Welfare team at the University. You can also get more information about any queries related to your accommodation by raising a ticket with us or getting in touch at [email protected]