We do expect all residents to remover their belongings & clean their room and communal areas prior to vacating with no damages.
Particular points to note when preparing for departure are:
- Remove all rubbish - if it wasn't provided when you moved in don't leave it behind.
- Posters, stickers, decorations, and blu-tac should be removed from all surfaces
- Ensure all surfaces, cupboards, mirrors and carpets have been cleaned and/or vacuumed
- Remove all cleaning materials and personal toiletries from the shower room and dispose of them should you not wish to take them with you.
- Your shower curtain is washable and should have been washed throughout the year. Please remove, launder and rehang prior to the inspection taking place.
- Please take all pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery home with you.
- Remove chilled and frozen foods from the fridge and freezer and dispose of in the external refuse store. (please do not switch off your fridge/freezers)
- Dry foods and drinks are to be taken home or must be disposed of in the external refuse store.
- All kitchen appliances should be cleaned, surfaces polished, carpets vacuumed and the apartment free of any rubbish.
- Ensure all items within your bedroom and communal areas are in the same place you found them when you checked into the accommodation. Missing items will be charged accordingly
- If you have any unwanted belongings you can donate these to local charities instead of throwing them in the bin
In the event you have caused any damage to the flat or not left it up to the standard outlined above there may be deductions taken from your deposit. A Non exhaustive list of charges can be found attached.