Please do not worry, your accommodation will remain open, and we will still be here to provide support and services throughout the lockdown.
- Reception - Our reception and night team will continue to operate at our normal times, so you are welcome to pop down to say hello, to collect parcels, or for any other queries.
- Self-Isolation - Please continue to get in touch with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to self-isolate so that we can offer you the necessary services
- Laundrette - Our laundry services will remain open as normal.
- Maintenance – During lockdown maintenance will no longer be carrying out non-essential maintenance requests in student bedrooms. This is for both student and staff safety due to how transmissible the new strain is. Please report any urgent maintenance requests by raising a ticket on the Support Portal
- Gym - The gym is now closed in line with government guidelines. We encourage all students to take their daily exercise either by yourself, with your household, or with one person from another household (one on one).
- Virtual Events - We will continue to run as many virtual events as we can throughout lockdown. The events will be shared in our resident Facebook Group so make sure you have joined us. We will also be sharing our watch lists and ideas of things to do over on Instagram so make sure you check them out.