Your accommodations remain open and we are still here to provide support whenever you need it. Most services remain unaffected, although there are a few changes listed below:
- Reception - Our reception and night team will continue to operate at our normal times, so you are welcome to pop down to say hello, to collect parcels, or for any other queries.
- Self-Isolation - Please continue to get in touch with us by emailing us at email@example.com if you need to self-isolate so that we can offer you the necessary services
- Laundrette - Our laundry services will remain open as normal.
- Maintenance – our maintenance team are still on-site dealing with requests, so please raise a ticket on the DIGS Support Portal if you are experiencing any issues. The team are working with extra safety precautions to ensure that everyone is kept safe.
- Gym -The gym is opening on the 12th April in line with government guidelines. You must only use this space alone of with your household. The gym is bio fogged but we ask that you wipe down the machines before and after use.
- Virtual Events - Keep an eye out for our latest events, these will be shared in our resident Facebook Group so make sure you have joined us. We will also be sharing our watch lists and ideas of things to do over on Instagram so make sure you check them out.