Please do not worry, your accommodation will remain open, and we will still be here to provide support and services throughout the lockdown.
- Reception - Our reception and night team will continue to operate at our normal times, so you are welcome to pop down to say hello, to collect parcels, or for any other queries. Our welfare officer is still also on site every weekday if you need a socially distanced chat.
- Self-Isolation - Please continue to get in touch with us by raising a ticket on the portal, if you need to self-isolate so that we can offer you the necessary services
- Bus service - The bus service will continue to run on the vacation service – we are constantly reviewing this in line with government guidance and demand. Please check your app for the vacation bus times.
- On Site shop - The shop will continue to open from 11am until 5pm every day. Please ensure that you wear a face covering whilst visiting the shop unless you are medically exempt.
- Laundrette - Our laundry services will remain open as normal.
- Maintenance – Our maintenance team will still be on site to support you, so please raise a support ticket if you are experiencing any maintenance issues. The team will be working with extra precautions to ensure that both our staff and students are kept safe.
- Gym - The gym is now closed in line with government guidance. Do take advantage of the green space on your doorstep by going for walks as part of your daily exercise.
- The Venue - We are hoping to reopen The Venue for a takeaway delivery service very soon. We will be in touch shortly with more details on what this looks like.
- Virtual Events - We will continue to run as many virtual events as we can throughout lockdown. The events will be shared in our resident Facebook Group so make sure you have joined us. We will also be sharing our watch lists and ideas of things to do over on Instagram so make sure you check them out.