The current government guidance states that:
- You must not mix households indoors. This means that you should not have guests visit you in your flat during this time. However, you can still socialise with your flat mates.
- The ‘rule of six’ applies. This means that you can meet outdoors, in a group of up to 6, or two households. However, social distancing must still be followed.
- The ‘stay at home’ guidance is lifted; you are however advised to minimise travel where possible
- Outdoor sports are permitted again.
- You must not stay over in another household; this includes other flats on site.
- Non-essential shops and personal care facilities are allowed to reopen
- Outdoor hospitality venues will be able to reopen, with table service only