The National Lockdown means that the following government restrictions are in place:
- Stay at home unless it is for work, essential shopping, education, exercise once a day and other essential reasons.
- You must not mix households indoors. This means that you should not have guests visit you in your flat during this time. However, you can still socialise with your flat mates.
- You can go out once a day to exercise. You can meet one other person, one to one, to exercise.
- You must not stay over in another household; this includes other flats on site.
- Non-essential shops and personal care facilities must close.
- Gyms must close.
- Pubs and restaurants remain closed; however, they can remain open for takeaway.
- Universities will continue face to face teaching for some courses. Keep an eye on emails from your university for more information on this.
Please be assured that this is your home; our accommodations remain open and services will continue to be delivered in line with government guidance.