If you need to self-isolate, then we will provide you with all the essential services.
- We will deliver parcels up to your apartment once a day at the end of each day.
- If a parcel arrives after 5pm we will not be able to sign for them as the office will be closed, please take this into account when placing an order.
- Please ensure your delivery slot is booked to arrive during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Once you have booked your delivery please email confirmation to email@example.com so that we are aware and can make sure a member of the team will be available
- Ask for your items to be bagged, we only have two hands and cannot carry individual items
- Once your delivery arrives we will deliver these to your flat and leave them outside the front door
- If you are struggling and do not have enough food you can order emergency supplies from the local supermarket and have them delivered by Deliveroo or request a free food parcel from Sheffield City Council https://www.sheffield.gov.uk/utilities/form/your-city-council/emergency-food-parcel
- Please do not leave your apartment for any reason, not even to collect a cheeky Nando’s from the front gate.
- If you have ordered a takeaway please let us know and we will try to bring it up as soon as possible.
- It is important to understand that we do have other jobs we need to get done, this may include responding to students in emergency situations. As a result we may not be able to bring your food up right away
- As the laundry facility at The Pinnacles is communal, we request that you do not use this until you have finished your self-isolation. However, the DIGS team are more than happy to launder your clothes should you require it.
- You will need to separate your colours from your whites and double bag your laundry.
- Please ensure you supply detergent if you want your clothes to smell good
- Make sure you leave your laundry bagged for a minimum of 24 hours before we collect to ensure you are not spreading the virus to our team.
- Once your laundry is ready to be collected give us a call on 01142754659
- We will be able to collect laundry between 9am and 12 midday Monday-Friday.
Cleaning & Rubbish
- We advise you to clean and sanitise your apartment regularly especially any areas you share with your flatmates.
- Just like with laundry, please ensure you double bag and leave for a minimum of 24 hours before we can collect.
- We will be able to collect the bagged rubbish between 9am and 12 midday Monday-Friday.
- Unfortunately we are unable to collect prescriptions or any items on your behalf, please have all items delivered to site. The university may be able to help collect items on your behalf and deliver them to The Pinnacles, or if you have a friend who lives close by they may be able to help you.