- Let your flat mates know that you are self-isolating
- Contact the university and inform them of your situation, the university can support you as long as they are made aware. Please complete the online form https://www.shu.ac.uk/covid-19/contact-form
- Stay in your flat unless told otherwise by health authorities.
- Do not go into work, university, lectures, or public areas, and do not use public transport or taxis until you are told it is safe to do so.
- Do not use any of the communal facilities on site, the common room, study room, laundry, reception area and gym.
- Make sure all your rubbish is disposed of properly by tying it up in two plastic bin bags. When your rubbish is ready to be disposed of please contact reception via telephone and a member of the team will assist.
Please note, while you are self-isolating, we will not be entering your flat unless there are any maintenance emergencies or welfare concerns. We are always just a phone call away, as mentioned there is always someone on hand to help. So, if you do need us, just give us a call on 0114 275 4659.