As of the 24th of February you are not legally required to self isolate if you have symptoms of covid19. We would however encourage you to stay at home if you can and avoid contact with other people.
- Get a Test to confirm if you have covid19 by using this link - PCR tests are free for people who have symptoms of covid19 and can be accessed her
- Notify the DIGS team by raising a ticket at support.digstudent.co.uk. It is really important that you do this, to keep our teams safe, and so that we can support you If you are unsure how to raise a ticket on the support portal, please visit the 'raising a support ticket section'
- Stay at home – you are advised to stay at home and not have visitors until your isolation period has ended.
- Let the University know – contact the university to inform them that you have tested positive for coronavirus, this allows them to offer you the necessary support. You can notify them at www.hud.ac.uk/important-update/
- Let your flatmates know – you should notify your housemates as soon as possible so that they are aware
Finally – try not to panic! We understand that it’s a worrying time, however for most people Coronavirus is just a mild illness. and we we will be here to support you every step of the way. If you feel anxious during self-isolation, then please get in touch with us at [email protected] so that we can signpost you to the necessary support services.