How do I stay safe on a night out?
Modified on: Wed, 11 Mar, 2020 at 4:25 PM
We know that as part of being a student you may wish to go to evening events but make sure you stay safe whilst you are having fun!
- Look out for your friends, everyone has different tolerances to alcohol.
- Pace yourself when out drinking, enjoy your night.
- Be wary of accepting drinks from people you don't know.
- Keep your drink with you at all times. Don’t be the person who gets their drink spiked!
- Plan how you are getting home, preferably in a group using a licensed taxi
- Don't walk home alone if you can possibly avoid it - either book a taxi or walk with a friend or group of friends.
- Don’t be afraid to ring 999 in an emergency situation
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.