We do expect all students to leave their room or communal areas empty, clean and with no damages.
Particular points to note when preparing for departure are:
- Remove all rubbish
- Posters, stickers, decorations, and blu-tac should be removed from all surfaces
- Ensure all surfaces, cupboards, mirrors and carpets have been cleaned and/or vacuumed
- Remove all cleaning materials and personal toiletries from the shower room and dispose of them should you not wish to take them with you.
- Please take all pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery home with you.
- Remove chilled and frozen foods from the fridge and freezer and dispose of in the external refuse store. (please do not switch off your fridge/freezers)
- Dry foods and drinks are to be taken home or must be disposed of in the external refuse store.
- All kitchen appliances should be cleaned, surfaces polished, carpets cleaned and the apartment free of any rubbish.
- Your shower curtain is washable, please remove, launder and rehang prior to the inspection taking place.
- Ensure all items within your bedroom and communal areas are in the same place you found them when you checked into the accommodation. Missing items will be charged accordingly
However in the event you have caused any damage to the flat or not left it up to the standard there will be a charge taken from your deposit.