When you move in with us you will have been provided with a key for your house and room.
Whilst we do have a security team who patrol the accommodation at night, we do advise all residents to take necessary precautions, just as you would at home:
- Make sure that your room is locked, even if leaving only for a minute. Your free contents insurance with Endsleigh will not be valid if your room was unlocked.
- If you live on the ground floor, then we would recommend that you keep your windows locked and curtains closed when you are not in the room.
- Ensure that your front door is closed at all times. You wouldn’t leave your door unlocked at home, so why would you do it here?
- If you don’t recognise someone that is trying to enter your house or you feel that something isn’t quite right, then please let our team know
- Window restrictors are installed for your safety, please do not tamper with them or force them open.
If you experience any issues with your keys or misplace a key, please visit us at reception as soon as possible. If you need replacements, then the cost are as follows:
- A replacement key costs £14.50 This will be charged and payable at the time of key issue.
- If you find and return the original key within 7 days, you will get a refund for the full amount.
- All keys must be returned by the end of your period of residency. These Charges will apply for non-return.