All UK and EU tenants are required to pay £150 of their rent after A level results have been released.  Specific dates will be available for you to access on your portal.

This payment is deducted from your total annual rent and the remaining amount will be split into 3 equal payments in line with your student finance payments. 

The amount of these instalments varies depending on your room type – if you would like to ask how much your instalments will be before you make your booking just get in touch. If you already have a completed booking with us this can be viewed on your portal.

These dates have been based on when most students will have received their student loans. We do not take the payment directly from your loan, normally your loan will be paid into your account a couple of days before your rent is due, and you are then able to pay this out either by paying via your portal, direct debit or bank transfer.

You are able to select your payment method when you make your booking, you are able to either select to manually log on to the portal and pay by card on the due date or you can set up a direct debit with us which means the payment will go automatically.

All overseas (non EU) students must pay 60% of their annual rent upfront before their contract start date, and the remaining 40% in January. There is also the option to pay in three instalments if the student has a UK guarantor. 

All semester students are required to pay their tenancy fees in full before they move into the property. If a UK guarantor is provided then payment by instalments will be accepted.  We will not take this automatically from your account so you will need to pay manually.