What do I do if I have a maintenance issue?
Modified on: Wed, 11 Mar, 2020 at 3:33 PM
Here at DIGS we will make sure your maintenance issue gets resolved and make every effort to ensure your furniture and appliances are in good working order throughout your stay with us.
Occasionally you may need to let us know that something isn’t working quite right or that a light bulb needs replacing for example. Our online maintenance portal allows you to report any problems that we need to be aware of.
To report an issue on our portal just follow the steps below:
- Visit http://support.digstudent.co.uk/support/home
- Click new support ticket in the top right corner
- Tell us where you live and your issue, upload a photo if you like
- Hit Submit
- Your onsite maintenance team will then attend to your issue as quickly as possible
- Keep up to date with the progress of your job online. If the team need any more
information they will let you know on here too.
- In case of emergency i.e flood, power cuts please call 01902 515 030
You can also access the online portal by visiting the reception and using our tablets in reception if you are unsure how to do this.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.